Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some Stats - If You Cared

When I write the characters, I try to write them as people, not statistics. Having said that, if I want to know what they can do, I have to have their stats chosen.

Delegado was a 6th level ranger when he was introduced. When he arrives in Yrlarg shortly, he'll be 11th level. Iron Orphan is currently an 11th level monk. Thomas was a barbarian/fighter/rogue when he died, mostly rogue levels.

Parnain is the first major character to have a prestige class. That's right folks, can you guess who has assassin levels?

Parnain is a half-elven Rnager 3/Rogue 7/Assassin 6. A 16th level character. With maximized spot ranks.

Beware, spoilers ahead:

What race doesn't Parnain like? (Hint: Shapechangers are hsi favored enemy.) What notable member of House Tharashk is hopelessly in love with a changeling? What have I got in store?

Yep, it's gonna be verrrrry interesting.

No comments: